I Love My Dog

Janba

I do love all 3 of my dogs but Cole is something special. I looked into his face the day I collected him at the airport and fell in love with him. He is never far from me and is the biggest smoocher. He isn't the perfect dog but he tries his heart out for me and forgives me my mistakes in training and trialling. He has taken me further than any other dog I have owned. I love this dog.

Just thought I'd share my feelings for my special boy.

post-13563-0-51347600-1317897407_thumb.jpg

Edited by Janba

I do love all 3 of my dogs but Cole is something special. I looked into his face the day I collected him at the airport and fell in love with him. He is never far from me and is the biggest smoocher. He isn't the perfect dog but he tries his heart out for me and forgives me my mistakes in training and trialling. He has taken me further than any other dog I have owned. I love this dog.

Just thought I'd share my feelings for my special boy.

That is nice Janba :)

That's lovely, Janba. I feel a bit the same way about my lil big man Rory. I love my Kirra to bits - but she is .... Kirra (as you know - remember the 'play police' - Sister Margaret Mary at the Suzanne C seminar :laugh: ), but Rory was meant to be mine.

Thanks Jules and Casima. Barb I do remember Kirra as the play police-I think I have it on video somewhere :laugh:. It is like you feel with Rory - Cole was meant to be mine and he is special to me. Its the little things as well as the achievements that matter. He is my sole mate dog.

Awww that is so sweet!

This is my little man! He is not a cuddlebum in general but he loves his mummy and will sleep on my lap for hours which makes me feel pretty special since he is not into cuddling with anyone/anything else! He also insists that I tuck him in every night! He's not as glitzy and glamourous as the Bitty but he understands me and I wish he could live forever so we could grow old together.

post-14290-0-19590400-1317948349_thumb.jpg

Janba what breed is Cole?

I don't know much about different breeds, he looks like a greonendale (sp?) my dad once had :)

I would include a photo of my heart dog, but unfortuanetly most were destroyed in the fire. I am trying to see if anyone of our family friends took one though :(

Janba what breed is Cole?

I don't know much about different breeds, he looks like a greonendale (sp?) my dad once had :)

I would include a photo of my heart dog, but unfortuanetly most were destroyed in the fire. I am trying to see if anyone of our family friends took one though :(

Cole is a border collie (double registered ANKC and ISDS (International Sheep Dog Society)) so full working lines. He just isn't the classically marked black and white people are used too.

I'm the same with my older Giant Schnauzer, Tara who is now 13 years old. I've been looking to get a Giant pup but haven't yet found one where there is that instant connection, which IMO is the start of a very special 'heart dog'

I love my dog.

After 2 years of refusing to toilet in our yard last thing at night, forcing me to do a night park dash EVERY night, she finally has conceded to doing it at home!!! :thumbsup:

It's the little things. ;)

Oh and she is the best dog in the world. :D