Memorial To Dogs Killed By Bsl:

sandgrubber

I was reading comments on the Melbourne Rally Facebook page and was saddened to see the following comment:

Caren Halliwell

I'm bringing the empty collar and lead Boyd left.

This made me want to cry.

Seems like there are people out there loosing their dogs. Not all of them will be willing or able to participate in rallies. Seems like it would be worth setting up a memorial website somewhere to pay tribute to the dogs lost. Perhaps a simple black page with the dogs names, pictures, and comments written in white set up as a Wiki so people can add to it. I checked. emptycollar.com, emptycollar.net, emptycollar.org and all the other variants are available.

Edited by sandgrubber

Seems like there are people out there loosing their dogs. Not all of them will be willing or able to participate in rallies. Seems like it would be worth setting up a memorial website somewhere to pay tribute to the dogs lost. Perhaps a simple black page with the dogs names, pictures, and comments written in white set up as a Wiki so people can add to it. I checked. emptycollar.com, emptycollar.net, emptycollar.org and all the other variants are available.

I think that would be a worthwhile website.

Edited by -GT-

Caren Halliwell is Horse2008. She did not lose her dog to BSL, she lost her dog because it attacked someone. http://www.dolforums...17#entry5398217

yip - nothing to do with the new laws (although she is happy to paint it that way...).

ok, bad example. Lesson to learn. Those who beat their breasts may not be the people who have suffered the most. It's going to require some sort of outreach to get those who suffer in silence for the loss of a loved animal to come on board.

Or do you mean to say that it's all a myth and no one is loosing their pets? I'm surprised at how quiet the waves seem to have gotten after the deadline passed.