My Belgian Shepherd

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

Is growing up to be a really lovely sweet wolf.

Last night she showed how well she listens to me and I'd like to share :)

My OH had gone to bed really early, so I stayed up watching Send In The Dogs on tele. I quietly sneaked Ivy inside and she laid on the couch with me for a cuddle while we watched tele together. This is a big no no when my OH is around, she comes inside at bed time to sleep on my floor in her bed.

Well we had a cuddle and she quietly settled down on the couch for an hour.

Towards the end of the show, I had to go get some stuff ready for the morning. So I told Ivy to stay and I was expecting her to follow me or go find the cat, who was doing her normal dusk feline mad dashes but nope, Ivy stayed put on the couch and she had spread out a bit hehe, she looked very comfy and cotent.

She got a big praise for listening to me and not going after me or the cat. I was so impressed with my special black wolf :)

Maybe she learnt from the dogs on Send in the Dogs last night, and was trying out her extended stays for you! I watched too - very impressed with those dogs ignoring the bacon in front of their noses! :thumbsup:

Guest english.ivy

Yeah I was amazed both dogs didn't touch the bacon! The rotty and his drool though :laugh:

Hehe maybe she was watching the show too.