Adobe Lightromm 50% Off - 24 Hours Only

kja

I cant find it. I clicked your link and then did a search for lightroom but I dont understand what I'm looking for. Can you post a direct link to it please.

there's 2 there that seem to be exactly the same except on is $299 and on is $89 it says teachers and student edition. How are they different and how would B&H know if I'm a teacher or student.

Sorry, I meant upgrade. Must be only with certain programs. I would swear i read that for a graphic design/ art program but can't remember which one. banghead.gif

That's great if you can do it with Lightroom. I will have to look into that.

Slightly off topic, but I downloaded the Lightroom trial version (free) and then later bought a code off ebay for about $40. It works perfectly. Have no idea how the ebay stores can just sell the code like that, but I'm happy as it was cheap and works :-).

Ah, seems it might have been a crack code LOL! Just went to ebay to see if I could find the listing, and found this in my emails from e-bay:

"160625136601 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.4 Full Version,Window​s/Mac

Most items listed on eBay are legitimate, and there are many things we do to protect our members from buying items that aren't. One thing we do is remove items reported to us as allegedly infringing through the eBay VeRO program.

In this case, we removed the listing because the copyright or trademark owner of this product reported that they believe the item may not be authentic."