Boarding Melbourne Area

Nicked22

Hi, I have recently moved to Melbourne (coburg area) and unfortunately I need to fly home for a funeral and need to board my 9 month old malamute for about 5 days. Does anybody have any recommendations? I need to fly out ASAP so don't have a lot of time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I have recently moved to Melbourne (coburg area) and unfortunately I need to fly home for a funeral and need to board my 9 month old malamute for about 5 days. Does anybody have any recommendations? I need to fly out ASAP so don't have a lot of time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I live in your area but don’t know anywhere. I suggest you could ask at the Heritage Veterinary clinic in Sydney Road Coburg as they might have some local info/recommendations. Their no is 9386 1501.

Kepala - I think they count as Diggers Rest (near Calder Park). Haven't used it but friends have and they love it. It's about 20-25min from you.

I think there is also a boarding kennel pretty much at the airport, out on Melrose Drive, not sure the name of it. And there were also plans in place for a new one in Tullamarine, but again that's word of mouth not sure about it.

• 2 months later...

Thank you all for your help. I am using the new one at the airport, hanrob. They seemed really great on the phone and have long opening hours so I can pick up late on my flight home. Thanks again.

How did you find Hanrob?