Kennel Recommendation In Warrandyte/wonga Park/ringwood Area

soothie

Hello, I hope that you can help me with my dilemma.

I have 3 dogs so it's abit expensive for me to leave them at kennels particurally for a weekend away. They range from a tiny dog to a medium to large (border collie x).

I have recently used Homestead Kennels but they are extremely pricey if you want your dog to have a basic daily walk. The most annoying thing is to have to pay an extra night (x 3 dogs) if I can't get back from a weekend trip by 10am to pick them up. Reviews with a google search are mixed. I guess I am looking to see if there are cheaper options in my area that people have had positive experiences with. I will probably stick with Homestead for when I am away for 2 weeks and scrape the pennies for the gold treatment so the boys get their daily walks. $46 per day per dog seems abit outrageous in my opinion.

The other local kennel that I used once years ago was Allendale Kennels. It seems to have less facilities to offer so I'm not sure they will give them enough attention and exercise.

Does anyone have recent experience with these or other kennels in the Warrandyte/Wonga Park/Ringwood area, good or bad? A place can change alot over the years so any stories from the past couple of years would be useful.

Any recommendations and comments would be appreciated. I don't like to penny pinch for the boys but Homestead just seems abit to pricy for me to use on a regular basis.

Thanks in advance.