Dogs Missing In Melbourne's Storms

haven

Yes, I saw a lovely little dog marked as a pitbull in one of the pens at the RSPCA in Burwood when we went looking for Lucy and I almost lost it. I doubt that dog is getting out of there alive crying.gif

:happydance::party:

GREAT NEWS!!!

perhaps put a thankyou in the local paper- so word gets back to those who called?

I don't have the details, but I'd expect Mum would because she spoke to them. No doubt she will be organising something to say thank you as soon as she has Lucy settled!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think what actually happened is someone called from the street next to where Mum lives and when they went out to walk around looking for her she came running to them, so she'd actually found her way home!

It's a recently divorced parent with a couple of late teenage/early adult (P plate driving age) kids apparently. The guy next door said he's actually seen Lucy a few times since Wednesday, as she has escaped their yard and he has seen them calling her and taking her back into the yard so once or twice her shooed her back in himself thinking that she belonged to them. It was only when he got the lost notice out of his letterbox that it even occurred to him that she wasn't their dog and he called straight away. Mum said one day last week when she was walking down that street calling for Lucy there were people out front of that house and none of them said anything. They've been reported to the council and the ranger is going to go out and scan all of the dogs they have in their yard and make sure their microchips are registered to them. Scumbags icon_smile_mad.gif

It's a recently divorced parent with a couple of late teenage/early adult (P plate driving age) kids apparently. The guy next door said he's actually seen Lucy a few times since Wednesday, as she has escaped their yard and he has seen them calling her and taking her back into the yard so once or twice her shooed her back in himself thinking that she belonged to them. It was only when he got the lost notice out of his letterbox that it even occurred to him that she wasn't their dog and he called straight away. Mum said one day last week when she was walking down that street calling for Lucy there were people out front of that house and none of them said anything. They've been reported to the council and the ranger is going to go out and scan all of the dogs they have in their yard and make sure their microchips are registered to them. Scumbags icon_smile_mad.gif

Glad to hear the ranger will do this also.