What Would You Do?

Red Fox

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only 22? wait until she wakes up again :rofl: this is just the tip of the iceberg too. If she wants to sleep during the day, trust me, shake her awake and keep her up or she'll be up screaming again all night.

hehe yeah I know.

She woke up, had a game of tug and a crap (and oh my can this thing crap! now I know why I feed raw), and a spaz around the backyard. She's now "killed" her bed several times, chomped on her toys and back asleep.

...perhaps I should take a nap too.

On the whole though she's been very good today. I'm so impressed with how confident she is.

Just read this. Congrats, SK!!! What a lovely pup :). But more photos are essential and mandatory. Has she provided you with sufficient mental stimulation yet? lol

Thanks Erny. I'm still trying to get her to stay still long enough to take some decent pics.

she's hit the ground running hasnt she :laugh:

if you go nuts pack her over to me, need another nutter. Rogues climbing trees about 2 meters into the air now by the way. It's like watching a giant fruitbat launching herself at it then gripping maniacally because Marcus throws the toy up there for her. Pity you're not closer we could have crazy play dates!

she's hit the ground running hasnt she :laugh:

if you go nuts pack her over to me, need another nutter. Rogues climbing trees about 2 meters into the air now by the way. It's like watching a giant fruitbat launching herself at it then gripping maniacally because Marcus throws the toy up there for her. Pity you're not closer we could have crazy play dates!

:rofl:

You need to move to SA.;)

just find the nearest kids party, give them all a heap of cordial and chuck in the pup. She'll sleep for days.

hehe, took her for a drive to the school today and she's knackered now.

Speaking of, what are your thoughts on working/sport dogs interacting with kids? Expose them to the kiddies but no touching? Or allow a pat here and there without overwhelming the pup?

Seems to be a lot of different opinions on this..