Different Problem With A Loose Dog.

pebbles

Stooopid guy up the road has another dog. His previous Kelpie types all ended up in the pound as they were rather agro to other dogs, made walking mine a bit hair raising at times as they were always loose.

So we go walking and met up with his new one, a Border Collie youngster. This one has a great working instinct, ran over to us.then started to try and round us up, circling in tighter circles. My two will normally listen to me and ignore other dogs but this was a bit too much. I had leads wrapped around my legs with two leaping lunatics on the ends, barking their heads off. Border just kept circling, I kept telling it to go home, my guys kept tying me and themselves in knots. Ended sitting on my bum on the road, throwing stones at the Border. He eventually gave up and left, I'm just thankful that there wasn't anyone around to see my great display :laugh:

:laugh:

I had a problem on my walk last night!

Walking past a house & I had seen this Kelpie under a car in the drive, she then comes out to make friends with my 2 who got all excited at meeting a new friend lol. Then the owner comes out yelling with a huge metal pole in his arms wanting the dog to come to him but it just cowers & is running behind my dogs for shelter, I try to keep walking which is impossible as I'm all tied up & Elsa who is afraid of men & anyone holding something is completely flipping out. I stop so his dog won't get run over & then it runs into a bush & hides, I just keep walking. I know I should have said something like 'MORON as if you're dog wants to come to you when you're yelling & waving a pole around' but he was a bit too scarey to mess with. If it happens again, I might see if he wants me to take his dog off his hands :o just made me angry & ruined a good walk especially when Elsa was on edge for the rest of the walk :mad