Does Anybody Know Ozentries Really Really Well

GoldenWei

OK, so I have a dog who is staying with me for a while, she isn't registered to me but I will be showing her. Her breeder said to put her under her membership number, but our address.... is it possible to do this via ozentries, or will it start sending her breeders entries to my address? Do I put my name in at all anywhere, I've never had to do this before, manually or electronically. It's going to be a pain in the proverbial if I have to do entries manually for her. Her first show will be about the middle of October... guess we are spoilt in NSW when lots of shows are offered via ozentries.

Yep it's easily done

You fill out the first part where you enter or prefill the dogs name, details, class etc. Then once you've entered all the dogs and confirmed, the next page is where you will put in your details, make payment and get a catalogue etc

If you have used ozentries before, you can put in your membership number and your address details will come up, if not type it in and it will remember you for next time. It won't impact on the breeder doing future entries, as they will put their number in.

Pav Lova - So if I only enter the breeders membership number down the bottom under Exhibit and ownder/leasee details - it won't add her to her breeders list of exhibits up the top? Her breeder has her litter-mate and they have similar names, just didn't want her added to her list of exhibits incase she accidently enters the wrong dog.

ETA: Just answered my own question, just did a test, it added it to her list of exhibits. So I went in and removed it.

Edited by GoldenWei

I don't know why you're having issues with this?

Fill in the entry for the dog and any others with all the approriate info, then click confirm, the next screen will ask you for YOUR member number, address, name etc. Fill it in, her exhibit number will be set along with any other dog you entered to your address.