K9 Disc Dog

We have the opportunity to have a go at Canine Disc this Sunday 25th in Melbourne.

Damian Noud, President of Canine Disc Australia, who won the World Dog Games, along with Jeff Socha who was in the recent Australia's Got Talent have kindly offered to donate some time to run us through the basics.

The workshop will run in the Doncaster area, Sunday morning, the cost will be $10 to cover insurance.

Please PM me if you're definitely interested in coming along with your dog. :) Limited spaces available.

Mel.

Now all we need is a Disk Dog club in my area that doesn’t train on a Friday night and I know at least 3 dogs that would be very excited to have a go. 'The Blond One', AKA 'The Idiot' had a go on Sat and seemed to get the concept (his brother showed him a few pointers).

FANTASTIC - you guys will have an awesome time. These two are possibly the best two K9 Disc guys in the country. Enjoy! Remember - the wind is your friend.......(that will make far more sense after Damian's clinic.) :thumbsup:

Edited by Bull Arab

Now all we need is a Disk Dog club in my area that doesn’t train on a Friday night and I know at least 3 dogs that would be very excited to have a go. The 'blond one, AKA the idiot' had a go on Sat and seemed to get the concept (his brother showed him a few pointers).

FANTASTIC - you guys will have an awesome time. These two are possibly the best two K9 Disc guys in the country. Enjoy! Remember - the wind is your friend.......(that will make far more sense after Damian's clinic.) :thumbsup:

www.bark.asn.au

Awesome thanks mate. Will def get to the GC training day if we can (assuming the PA has not already booked me out that day)with the usual 3 suspects!

Now all we need is a Disk Dog club in my area that doesn’t train on a Friday night and I know at least 3 dogs that would be very excited to have a go. The 'blond one, AKA the idiot' had a go on Sat and seemed to get the concept (his brother showed him a few pointers).

www.bark.asn.au

does your dog need to be able to catch a frisbee to attend?

Sorry to answer on behalf of OP, but definitely not.

The seminar/coaching clinic will be about teaching everyone from a complete newby with a baby puppy (yes, there are things that baby puppies can do, just like all sports), right through to a dog that already plays really well, but could do things a little better and everyone in between.

When my boy went to his first clinic they actually asked me if he was really a BC - he had no interest in the disc or the game at all!! Now with quite a bit of help from Damian we make a pretty good team.

It's a great way to get out and have a brilliant time with you mate in a no/low pressure low cost way. Go for it!