Dock Diving And Other Doggy Type Things

huga

Great photos!! I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for the dog in the bag with his poor little face squashed. Would have been quite warm in there on a hot day too I suspect.

We're going to the expo today so hopefully the weather holds out for us. I'll be scanning all the dog's for Frenchies! :)

He was amazing, Raz. I have another OOF one of him soooo high. He was too fast for me.

He looks soooo happy, Hugs. I think you did a pretty good job shooting him. I would have been too busy laughing. I bet he got a huge cheer from the crowd

We went along today and boy was it hot! Lots of dogs and activities, I think the happiest dogs of the day were the dock divers being able to jump into water. I bet most of the crowd wished they were in there too.

I went without a hat and contemplated buying a great dane hat and ignoring the fact it had two holes in the top but I didn't end up being brave enough :D

Couple of photos of the day..

IMG_4159.jpg

bullmastiffs.jpg

bigpuppy.jpg

beagles.jpg

Watching the turles

watchingtheturles.jpg

This dog looked like he was having a ball!

liondog.jpg

Great photos everyone. Just a favor Roova. Do you have a link to this on photobucket so a friend can see it, she will love it

We went along today and boy was it hot! Lots of dogs and activities, I think the happiest dogs of the day were the dock divers being able to jump into water. I bet most of the crowd wished they were in there too.

I went without a hat and contemplated buying a great dane hat and ignoring the fact it had two holes in the top but I didn't end up being brave enough :D

Couple of photos of the day..

This dog looked like he was having a ball!

liondog.jpg

Huga!! So sorry I was having a mental blank when you said who you were! What a coincidence we ended up standing next to each other during the Dock diving!!

Great photos. :thumbsup:

Was a really good day and have to congratulate whoever organized the event and set it up, it was really well done, definitely the best dog/pet event I have been to so far this year.

Huga!! So sorry I was having a mental blank when you said who you were! What a coincidence we ended up standing next to each other during the Dock diving!!

Great photos. :thumbsup:

Was a really good day and have to congratulate whoever organized the event and set it up, it was really well done, definitely the best dog/pet event I have been to so far this year.

I'm incognito without Sid :laugh: