New From Deshonko!

poodlefan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't hold your breath Raz, I am still have an unresolved complaint, regarding these Valentines day lovelies from 2009. Xcel is still sporting the scar on his finger from opening the box and to date , we have been unable to locate them, although we believe they are still somewhere in the neighbourhood, due to the constant loss of chickens, small birds, rabbits and childrens fingers

They were delivered as promised in a red love heart shaped box.

If you had followed the instructions and not removed the glue, you'd still have them.

User error = no refund.

Oops I should probably report myself for mentioning legal action on here. I dont want to get the forum owner into trouble. Sorry, Troy

I don't have lawyers. I have a one way open first class air ticket to my villa in the Antilles. Way cheaper. :)

Troy is safe. :)

All will be forgiven if you send me one of these as a replacement. Three for the price of one seems like a ripper of a deal to me

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xICmpMsRhM8/TdqXCYtPN-I/AAAAAAAAElU/lt-FtUjvZWY/s1600/shoes-mr-pug.jpg

I still have some of those Giant Pugs left from my last promotion - how about one of these?

bullmastiff_05a_puppies_for_sale.jpg

And yes, they come in brindle. :thumbsup::provoke:

Seriously, just take it down the dog park and let it crap there. Problem solved. :)

hey that's a great idea. Why didnt I think of that. Better still, I'll just let it out a few times a day to crap on my neighbours' lawns :thumbsup:

Done, Mrs Deshonko. Cheque is in the mail.

eta for crapping speiling

crappy...not crapping

Edited by raz

Talk about crappy customer service - you havent responded to my questions. Think I'll go to ACA about you and make your life a misery for refusing to upgrade my deshonko crap factory

Don't get your undies in knot Raz.. I'm working through the customer enquiries.

Don't hang up, your call is important to us... so important that we've contracted out handling it to a company in Mumbai.. :)

I still haven't had my queries answered. I don't care how many customers you have waiting, clearly I am the most important.

I think I will go to Today Tonight with my story. They love nothing more then a hard done by Aussie battler being given the run around by a cruel multi-million dollar company ( which also outsources Aussie jobs to India).

I shall also make full use of my social media skills. There will be a website filled with my complaints, a blog, a tumblr account, a You Tube channel, and of course, an official Facebook hate page.

Just so you know I am serious I have included some emoticons- emoticons make everything legit :mad:scold::swear:

I still haven't had my queries answered. I don't care how many customers you have waiting, clearly I am the most important.

I think I will go to Today Tonight with my story. They love nothing more then a hard done by Aussie battler being given the run around by a cruel multi-million dollar company ( which also outsources Aussie jobs to India).

I shall also make full use of my social media skills. There will be a website filled with my complaints, a blog, a tumblr account, a You Tube channel, and of course, an official Facebook hate page.

Just so you know I am serious I have included some emoticons- emoticons make everything legit :mad:scold::swear:

Aggrhhh emoticon overload :eek: - what did you want again??

Feef I'll swap it for the delinquent urinator they sent me

http://www.astylizedhysteria.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pug-in-prison.jpg

:( Sorry Raz, too small for pig huntin' off the back of me ute !!

and I can't cross it with dane/bullarab/bullmastiff/catahoula/neighboursdog...to make me own 'lines' of huntin dog !

Did you buy yours as the miniature bullmastiff ?

fifi

:mad I'm still trying to wrap and return the....

'wire haired great dane' your company sent me.....one of me mates at the pub said it was a common garden Irish wolfhound...

unhappy customer

Unless your mate is a fully licensed Kennel Club of Australia* judge, I'd pay him no heed. Your average person has no idea of the finer points of this rare breed. :rolleyes:

* KCA is a fully owned subsidiary of Deshonko Enterprises.

:mad I've phoned your customer service line and all I get are Indian call centre people called KEVIN :eek:

I'm considering contacting all the people in this thread and starting a class action with my lawer who I seen on TV

..Ambulance chaser & partners.

fifi

:mad I've phoned your customer service line and all I get are Indian call centre people called KEVIN :eek:

I'm considering contacting all the people in this thread and starting a class action with my lawer who I seen on TV

..Ambulance chaser & partners.

fifi

*phones Qantas to reserve a seat on a Jumbo*