Tugging Damage To Teeth

Lablover

This is the one we are using

http://www.k9pro.com.au/products/2%22-x-16%22-Synthetic-Bite-Tug-Two-Handle.html

Shine LOVES to swing through the air on it :). I like it b/c it's compact, easily goes in my back pocket and especially because it's not much fun on it's own and other dogs dont seem to find it interesting (unless they have one themselves).

The French linen was great to start with, but not really durable enough now for the grip they have developed. Good for my puppy though :)

I guess you're no planning on UDX :D ;)

I usually use a rolled up face washer but vary it as much as possible.

Sometimes just a single washer rolled up and taped, sometimes 2 rolled and taped, sometimes little torpedo ones that are folded in half before rolling and sometimes join a few together and have a star or something so when they win it they can pull it apart and kill it.

Then throw in washing machine and ready to go next time.

I am pretty interested too. Did they snap off or pull out? I can do a VIN search if you like.

My dog was being cared for by friends, while long suffering husband and I were away on holiday. My dog and his daughter played tug for hours. They had many toys but their favourite was a rope toy. I noticed his missing tooth when I picked him up.

The second tooth, I have no idea how it was lost.

Three of my five labradors tug with each other, for hours and hours and hours!

Looking back, I do believe the rope toy played a significant part in his teeth damage.

Edited by Lablover