Sweet Tooth!

ludwig09

I have seen my little schnauzer open the pantry on a couple of occasions and thought oh how clever. Today I went out for an hour and came home and not only had she opened the pantry, she had devoured half a kilo of milo :eek: I freaked out and rang the vet and he basically said she will be fine but there will be a lot of poo. None as yet but her belly is very big and she is very mopey. I couldnt imagine eating that much sweet stuff let alone her little belly being able to take it. Child locks on the pantry i think.

I have seen my little schnauzer open the pantry on a couple of occasions and thought oh how clever. Today I went out for an hour and came home and not only had she opened the pantry, she had devoured half a kilo of milo :eek: I freaked out and rang the vet and he basically said she will be fine but there will be a lot of poo. None as yet but her belly is very big and she is very mopey. I couldnt imagine eating that much sweet stuff let alone her little belly being able to take it. Child locks on the pantry i think.

are you sure that is all she ate, if her belly is so full. You can make her vomit it up if you give her Lectric. do you know how long ago she ate it?

are you sure that is all she ate, if her belly is so full. You can make her vomit it up if you give her Lectric. do you know how long ago she ate it?

Yes i am certain thats all she ate. It was the only thing down low enough in the pantry for her to eat. I was gone from 9.30am till 11am and caught her at the scene of the crime when i walked in the door. I would hate to know how much she would have eaten had i not come home. Her belly has started to make a loud gurgling noise so i think sick might not be far off.

Oh dear, hope she is ok :)

My Daisy did a similar thing last week....I thought she was sleeping peacfully on a bed after a good bush walk, but no! opened the pantry door to find this :eek: She ate 2 lemon slices, a couple of squares of crumpets and a whole $10 bag of dried fish treat :mad

Totally my fault......she was ok, but had a very full tummy and was a bit quiet for a while. I didn't feed her for 24hrs and she was fine after that :)

post-34105-0-06722300-1315809925_thumb.jpg

I've now learnt she can also reach much higher in the pantry then I thought she could :laugh: