Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, what a day!

So kitey had four babys naturally but got to tired and had to have four by c-section unfortunately one didnt make it so we have seven little white rats 4 boys and 3 girls!

She is buggared shes having a small rest from her fat babies before they have another big feed!

Congratz and im sorry for the loss of the wee baby :cry:

We have a baby girl! born at 10.30.. very quick!

YAY... id stay up and see how you go but im a wreak... going to try and get some sleep... depends how noisey these little brats are!:thumbsup:

congrads nevafollo, at least you got 7 thriving babies :)

I couldnt careless how it all went down, my girl and her kids are safe and sound thats all that matters to me!

Hi guys, what a day!

So kitey had four babys naturally but got to tired and had to have four by c-section unfortunately one didnt make it so we have seven little white rats 4 boys and 3 girls!

She is buggared shes having a small rest from her fat babies before they have another big feed!

Congratz and im sorry for the loss of the wee baby :cry:

Thanks and its ok, to only lose one when it was a difficult birth is just great!:thumbsup:

I remember that feeling so well nevafollo! Accompanied by the warm fuzzy feeling 'we have puppies' and the OMG we have puppies - are they ok? Are they feeding well? Are they warm/cool enough? Is Mia ok? And the list goes on!! Hope you get some rest and all have a good night.

We didnt know how many she was expecting, I guessedimated 4, but the fifth was a surprise :)

2 girls form one horn, the males from the other, how cool!

mum and babies all fine, aka exhausted, so off to bed to sleep it off!

murmar, your turn next !!

We didnt know how many she was expecting, I guessedimated 4, but the fifth was a surprise :)

2 girls form one horn, the males from the other, how cool!

mum and babies all fine, aka exhausted, so off to bed to sleep it off!

murmar, your turn next !!

Congratulations PomsNZ great effort from all well done xox