Husky People....

Teebs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No :( owner picked him up today.

He came into work and I told him that any stage he can't keep him to come and see me and I will take him

He is only 8 weeks and his name is rocky

Lets hope he's not a serial escape artist by the time the owner takes you up on the offer. :(

He came in again with the pup and Rocky was so happy to see me. When they left i reminded him again of my offer to take him, but then Rocky didnt want to leave, he kept running to me and crying when the owner grabbed him... i told him it means he loves me and i should take him home...

didnt work :(

*sigh*

Such a pity if he's not interested in him. He's still young so he'd be easily rehomeable before he develops any issues. So, so many huskies and mals in the pounds because people buy them coz they're such good looking dogs, but they have no intention of caring for them properly. :mad

Sorry Teebs it didn't work out the way that most people hoped.

Some good people on board trying to help this pup. The thing is he will probably end up in rescue, but with a hell of a lot more problems and harder to get a good home.

Thanks for all your time and effort for this little guy. A pity owners don't have to sit a test before they get a pup.