Tranquil Paste

Guest lavendergirl

Guest lavendergirl

Has anyone tried Tranquil Paste on an anxious dog? Just wondering how well it would work for separation anxiety. Does anyone have any suggestions for other natural remedies?

Thanks

It worked on my colt when I took him to Sydney Royal, really took the edge off him, but I think that it can only work in mild cases of arousal.

I'd not rely on it for an animal that was chronic or genuinely stressed. Lots of other pieces of the puzzle required to remedy that situation.

Yes, it is good, used it for years.

When my girls are on heat & the boys get upset. They whinge & go mad to get to them & can go off food when its peak mating time. A little of this takes the edge off it & calms them without drowsiness. It helps if you know that your dog is going to be in a stressful situation & can give it beforehand.

I tried using a thundershirt for one dog, once with the paste & once without. Big difference with it but as posted its not a cure all by any means.

If found it worked better than rescue remedy. For the small cost it is worth trying & may help.

Thank you. I have ordered "Behave" which is a similar product.

Orrr, I am going to upset you.....I found that "Behave" was not as good as "Tranquil".

But don't forget that was in my case it may not be in yours.

Best of luck with it.