Bairnsdale Shows 2nd, 3rd,4th Sept

Waggy

Anyones dogs have diahrea (sp) both mine went to the Bairnsdale shows and both have it now. Someone had a dog in the ring with it but kept showing her. Judge asked if she wanted to leave the ring but she said no. Bit inconsiderate in my opinion.

Howie had the squirts on the way home but was fine the next day. My guess is that it had more to do with the fish and chips he scoffed the night before than anything else. None of my other dogs were affected.

It was in the group one ring, not impressed!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyones dogs have diahrea (sp) both mine went to the Bairnsdale shows and both have it now. Someone had a dog in the ring with it but kept showing her. Judge asked if she wanted to leave the ring but she said no. Bit inconsiderate in my opinion.

Wonder if she was at Maffra the week before as a Pug exhibitors minor boy had diahrea so bad she had to get AB's for him.

I know what breed just can't place the lady who had the dog, I wasnt there personally just my two dogs.

Howie had the squirts on the way home but was fine the next day. My guess is that it had more to do with the fish and chips he scoffed the night before than anything else. None of my other dogs were affected.

It was in the group one ring, not impressed!!

Hounds didn't share the ring with the Toys at any stage.

According to my source of this information the diahrea had blood in it,,,my dogs are of course vaccinated but still scary,, that ribbon must have meant an awful lot to show the dog in that condition. More then just a tad peeved off now.

Hmmmm - that's not good. :(

Wonder if she was at Maffra the week before as a Pug exhibitors minor boy had diahrea so bad she had to get AB's for him.

One of my girls had terrible diarrhoea after coming home from the Albury Shows a couple of weeks prior and had to get some antibiotics aswell :( hope its not the same exhibitor doing the rounds at all these country shows...

According to my source of this information the diahrea had blood in it,,,my dogs are of course vaccinated but still scary,, that ribbon must have meant an awful lot to show the dog in that condition. More then just a tad peeved off now.

Hmmmm - that's not good. :(

Lucky the Pug has recovered...or we be more peeved too.