Heelwork To Music

Ok have downloaded Audacity again on another 'puter. Seems to working fine. Have gone the extra mile and brought my very first MP3 player so fingers crossed that everything turns out ok.

Have got the first 20secs of Freestyle down pat :) Have got how I want to finish but am missing the middle bits Roflol. The same goes for my HTM. And now time is really running out

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: kallistar - good luck with it - a few weeks - you'll be right - friend and I did a demo routine in an hour and a bit and went out and performed it and it went ok :rofl:. Practice is overrated ;). Edited by ness

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for you help and suggestions. I will try to have heaps of fun in the ring. Got my routine nutted out now :)

Well today was the day for DWD at the Melbourne Royal and we came home with a Q and third place in Freestyle ( thanks Ness for giving me a shove) and a Q in HTM. I am so happy :) but as with all things Tux put his own spin on things so the routine went out the window but the most important thing is that we had fun.

Thanks every one for you suggestions and cyber support

Congratulations kallistar :thumbsup: Two quallies and a place at a Royal is a big deal...well done!!!

Thanks everyone for you help and suggestions. I will try to have heaps of fun in the ring. Got my routine nutted out now :)

Well today was the day for DWD at the Melbourne Royal and we came home with a Q and third place in Freestyle ( thanks Ness for giving me a shove) and a Q in HTM. I am so happy :) but as with all things Tux put his own spin on things so the routine went out the window but the most important thing is that we had fun.

Thanks every one for you suggestions and cyber support

Have to laugh I have been "talked" into doing 4 routines at the DogsSA open day - they are doing 2 demos and have volunteered 2 routines for each demo. Just can't decide if I try the old girl or just do 2 routines in each demo with the baby :rofl:. Ness is a little like pulling teeth at times whereas Kenz is so much more enthusiastic and eager to do anything. Improv routines are super easy with her - well if you don't mind being barked at :rofl:.

Have to laugh I have been "talked" into doing 4 routines at the DogsSA open day - they are doing 2 demos and have volunteered 2 routines for each demo. Just can't decide if I try the old girl or just do 2 routines in each demo with the baby :rofl:. Ness is a little like pulling teeth at times whereas Kenz is so much more enthusiastic and eager to do anything. Improv routines are super easy with her - well if you don't mind being barked at :rofl:.

Can you take both of them and share the work load? And barking what is that?

:rofl: well I was going to do 1 with each but plan B which is more likely is Ness will get to do one of the first ones but I'll probably end up using Kenz for both in the second lot :laugh:.

Do you know if the results have been posted anywhere - would love to see the rest I gather there were some SA dogs who went over.

:rofl: well I was going to do 1 with each but plan B which is more likely is Ness will get to do one of the first ones but I'll probably end up using Kenz for both in the second lot :laugh:.

Do you know if the results have been posted anywhere - would love to see the rest I gather there were some SA dogs who went over.

The DWD comp wasn't even advertised in the show events for the GP and if you go to Royal website under results/dogs it isn't even mentioned :(

Tux did start to bark when we did a spin, so I took them out of the Freestyle and did an extra weave :) and in the HTM at the very end when I was clapping he decided to bounce towards my arms several times.. this was not scripted.

I don't know if the comp was videod and I forgot to take my vid camera with me

Congrats on the Qs, kallistar - and on having the courage to enter :D . Pity it wasn't advertised or videoed.

Sounds like you and Tux had fun - and if it makes you feel any better, I can remember Mary Ray telling us about Quincy - how he thought he could do his own choreography - and to stop him barking in the MacK and Mabel routine a few years ago, she did it with a tennis ball in his mouth - if you look closely at the video of that routine, you can see him choming on the tennis ball. :rofl:

:thumbsup: Well done kallistar. You are now way ahead of me with my routine. Would be great if you could find out if someone videoed it for you. The Sydney comps used to be videoed & it was great to relive all the action. Then there were complaints from some competitors not wanting to be done, so an authority form was to be signed. It ended up being jinxed as the video camera died.

Don't practice since getting the pup & the next comp is fast approaching in Nov. It doesn't help that Tilba is a reluctant participant most of the time.

Thanks Gamby and don't you have a brag to put on here too..... I know that despite all the drama that you had at the start of the day, that you did well too... Come Out with it or otherwise I will dob on you.

Thank too Luvsdogs and Tassie for the congrats. Tux had a blast in the ring :)