Another Brand Of Dog Food "rotations"

Shmurps

Anyone heard of or tried? Ingredience sound ok?

http://www.rotationspetfood.com/index.htm

I really can't understand why anyone still wants to buy dog food made & owned by Americans. What's wrong with our Aussie foods :confused: That way you are supporting Australia & Australians & keeping the "food miles" to a minimum ;)

One of my dogs wont' eat it?

But that's OK because the stuff I buy is French. ;)

I really can't understand why anyone still wants to buy dog food made & owned by Americans. What's wrong with our Aussie foods :confused: That way you are supporting Australia & Australians & keeping the "food miles" to a minimum ;)

Maybe the OP hasn't found a Aussie food that has worked for them. I haven't. Supercoat Sensitve has come the closest to being ok.

It isn't a matter of 'wanting' sometimes. I am not going to feed a product that gives my dog a rash just so I can feed an Australian product.

Guest lavendergirl

Why would you need to "rotate" your dog's food - I didn't think dogs got bored with a particular type of food?

The OP is asking for an opinion on the food, not a lesson is buying Australian from someone who supplies dog food

I am sorry if that means that I am not entitled to an opinion. When I clicked on that link, I got an American site selling from America. She was also asking if anybody had heard of it....up until now....no...have you :confused:

The OP is asking for an opinion on the food, not a lesson is buying Australian from someone who supplies dog food

I am sorry if that means that I am not entitled to an opinion. When I clicked on that link, I got an American site selling from America. She was also asking if anybody had heard of it....up until now....no...have you :confused:

Yes, I had. Don't know anyone feeding it though.

I have heard of it and looked into it with interest after I could not get Eagle Pack. I would have tried it out but it did not have the protein/ fat ratios I wanted (need an 'active dog' food). Can't remember the price being too dissimilar to EP and Canidae.

I went with Canidae in the end and actually rotate that - 1 month it is a bag of salmon and the next it is lamb.

I really don't care where my dog food comes from - I will simply feed the best food for my dog.

I have heard of it and looked into it with interest after I could not get Eagle Pack. I would have tried it out but it did not have the protein/ fat ratios I wanted (need an 'active dog' food). Can't remember the price being too dissimilar to EP and Canidae.

I went with Canidae in the end and actually rotate that - 1 month it is a bag of salmon and the next it is lamb.

I really don't care where my dog food comes from - I will simply feed the best food for my dog.

I agree 100%. Quite simply my dog cannot eat any foods made here in oz, waiting for a bag of Canidae grain free Salmon to arrive and hoping he tolerates it. I feed mainly raw but he does not thrive on it whereas with a bit of kibble he looks heaps better.

Yes, I had. Don't know anyone feeding it though.

Ditto...I'm sure there was a thread about it quite a while ago now?

Can you give me an example of some foods made in Australia which equal the likes of Canidea, Artemis and Holistic Select?

I heard that Rudducks was going to stop distributing Rotations as it hadn't taken off as they hoped for.

It was me who put the thread up for the Rotations food and it was a good quality product. Just be careful to check the Best Before date. The people I was buying it off were selling it after this date and weren't advertising the fact, hence why I have stopped using it. Supposidly legally you can still sell it after the best before date, just not a used by date............

Back to Rotations, it was a good product and my dogs did well on it.