Car Seat Protectors

fainty_girl

I have an inexpensive hammock style back car seat protector in my car, but it got ruined when my brother's large dog stepped on the hanging part and ripped the straps.

The other week I saw this at Big W for about $50, and was wondering if anybody has used anything similar to this? I definitely would not install one in my front passenger seat as I know that it isn't safe to do that, so it would go on the back seat. I would buy one to begin with to see how it suits each of my 2 medium sized dogs, but if it is a good product then I would be buying two.

What do you think of these?

http://www.runningdog.net.au/Running_Dog_Accessory_store/Single_Seat_Protector.html

frontseat_1.jpg

I haven't seen one in person, but it doesn't look like the dog has room to lie down? Which isn't necessarily a problem depending on how long their car trips are.

We bought a backseat buddy for our sedan, stupidly expensive but sturdy and easy to remove, and the dogs can go to sleep when they get bored. I've been happy with it.

I haven't seen one in person, but it doesn't look like the dog has room to lie down? Which isn't necessarily a problem depending on how long their car trips are.

We bought a backseat buddy for our sedan, stupidly expensive but sturdy and easy to remove, and the dogs can go to sleep when they get bored. I've been happy with it.

You can zip the side down...there is only a thumbnail image on the site. The longest car trips would be 20 minutes max one way.

thumb_FrontSeatProt3.jpg

We went to a canvas works and had a seat cover made up out of canvas cost $100 but worth it we had hole put in for the head rest to slide into rather than straps and the plastic buckles that break. it is designed as a sling, :thumbsup: doesnt sag in the middle has pockets on the side for leads and things and is so much better than the one that you buy it