New Member Introduction

bellacody

Hi,

I actually joined this amazing list nearly 2 years ago. Time goes by fast but boy have I learnt alot. I just wanted to post mostly to introduce myself and my two cross breed dogs. Bella is a staffie x kelpie and Cody is a border collie x kelpie. Bella is 4 and Cody is 3 1/2. He was a stray/lost dog and found us when he was 11 months old and Bella has been here since she was 8 weeks old. She came to me when my beautiful Kel left for Heaven, my heart and soul girl. She lived with cancer for 2 1/2 years before she needed to leave at the age of 15. I miss her as much now as when she left but Bella and Cody have filled up my heart and are a constant joy to me. I have read so much on here but the biggest thing would be the love you have for your dogs and the kindness in which you all post. Thanks for letting me join. Hope this isn't too long. I don't have any questions yet....just wanted to say hello.

Sandra, Bella and Cody with Kel watching over us always

Welcome Central Coaster!I lost my old ridgyX almost two years ago to cancer aged 16.Never thought I'd be able to love another dog until greyhounds came into my life.My two fill my life with love and laughter but my boy will always hold that special place in my heart as Kel always will for you. :hug:

Welcome! I had a Shepherd X Kelpie from the RSPCA that was my first dog when I moved out of home and he was the light of my life for 8 amazing years.

Good Luck with working out how to post a photo. It took me ages and there is no way I could explain it as I still get it wrong sometimes :laugh:

Welcome Central Coaster!I lost my old ridgyX almost two years ago to cancer aged 16.Never thought I'd be able to love another dog until greyhounds came into my life.My two fill my life with love and laughter but my boy will always hold that special place in my heart as Kel always will for you. :hug:

Thanks for the welcome and I'm sorry you lost your ridgyx. They take our hearts completely don't they. So you live on the Central coast too :)

Welcome! I had a Shepherd X Kelpie from the RSPCA that was my first dog when I moved out of home and he was the light of my life for 8 amazing years.

Good Luck with working out how to post a photo. It took me ages and there is no way I could explain it as I still get it wrong sometimes :laugh:

Thanks Crazy Daisy. Oh heavens above, I will never get my pic to show I don't think LOL

Welcome bellacody. I'm sure you'll find quite a few people here that you know. ;) To put up a photo you'll need to go to Photobucket or similar and publish your photos there and then click on the link to "share." It's been a while since I posted any photos so I've forgotten the exact steps. I'll try to put up a picture of Meg my newest addition and then hopefully it will all come back to me.

MegMay27.jpg

Here's hoping this works. I added the photo to my photobucket album, then opened a new reply to your message, clicked on the "insert image" icon (2 to the right of the smiley face)clicked on the IMG code in Photobucket, copied and pasted it into my reply, removed the extra "http"s and IMGs and hopefully here it is. There is probably a far more streamlined way of doing things but this is what I did.

This is Meg. I bought her a little under two months ago. She is 12 months old and has lived on a farm all her life. As you can see she has adjusted very quickly to life indoors and playing with toys.

Welcome bellacody. I'm sure you'll find quite a few people here that you know. ;) To put up a photo you'll need to go to Photobucket or similar and publish your photos there and then click on the link to "share." It's been a while since I posted any photos so I've forgotten the exact steps. I'll try to put up a picture of Meg my newest addition and then hopefully it will all come back to me.

Hello there Cathy!!! I am pleasantly surprised to see you here. I am looking forward to seeing Meg. I haven't got photobucket but maybe there is a way through yahoo to put my pic here. THanks. Why do things have to be so technical hahahaha

welcome!

easier way - just copy the IMG code straight to the post you are making!

Thanks....I'm not sure what the IMG code is at this stage, but probably when I'm trying to attach the pic I will see it. Thanks again.

MegMay27.jpg

Here's hoping this works. I added the photo to my photobucket album, then opened a new reply to your message, clicked on the "insert image" icon (2 to the right of the smiley face)clicked on the IMG code in Photobucket, copied and pasted it into my reply, removed the extra "http"s and IMGs and hopefully here it is. There is probably a far more streamlined way of doing things but this is what I did.

This is Meg. I bought her a little under two months ago. She is 12 months old and has lived on a farm all her life. As you can see she has adjusted very quickly to life indoors and playing with toys.

Oh Meg is beautiful and sure has adjusted very quickly, no wonder though :) I saw Becks' post before this one and I think I'm understanding IMG code more now!! I haven't got my mind with me today LOL That's my excuse anyway. Been babysitting my grandsons :)