How Awesome.

Fatsofatsoman

Was with Boonie down the dog park last night and we run in to his half brother (1mth younger) and get chatting to his owners.

Seems that both are near identical in behaviour and that we both have the same concerns/guilts at leaving them at home when we go to work.

So now 2 or 3 times a week we are going to have stay overs during the day whilst we are at work.

Now to me that's a result - 3 days a week Boonie gets to play with his brother from another mother.

That is awesome. We knew one of Jangels litter brother's lived a couple of suburbs away (last year) & I tried to make contact through our breeder but had no luck.

Would've loved for them to have a play every now & again.

Know the stress of leaving them to go to work but now we have 2 it is much easier :)

How is the new diet going on your boy ?

Were you at the Lab show at Durack on the weekend? We loved it. So many beautiful Labs :D

edited for spelling!

Edited by jakeyjangels

That is awesome. We knew one of Jangels litter brother's lived a couple of suburbs away (last year) & I tried to make contact through our breeder but had no luck.

Would've loved for them to have a play every now & again.

Know the stress of leaving them to go to work but now we have 2 it is much easier :)

How is the new diet going on your boy ?

Were you at the Lab show at Durack on the weekend? We loved it. So many beautiful Labs :D

edited for spelling!

I can't wait for him to start having his play days.

He's been on this food for 2 weeks now and he loves it - we fasted him for 24hrs before swapping from the kibble to raw and it did the trick. Haven't seen any real differences appearance wise but our vet said to give it 6 weeks before any dietry pros or cons would appear.

Didn't get to go to the Lab show - really wanted to but we were in Stanthorpe for a bit of a romantic weekend away (vomit) and didn't get back in time. I will definitely try and get to the next show that's near.