Lillydale K C Shows

yorkpark

Hi Everyone

The Lillydale K C committee, Show Manager & Dogs Victoria Rep wish to thank you all for the superb friendly atmopshere at the shows last weekend. We appreciated your co-operation with the Parking, Indoor set ups and above all the wonderful sportmanship by exhibitors. We feel everyone was a winner! The kind words from exhibitors were greatly appreciated and the judging pabnel has asked me to convey their appreciation to all exhibitors.

WINNERS PHOTOS & RESULTS will be posted on www.lillydalekc.com Dogzonline along with our many SPONSORS have assisted our shows and we look forward to August 2012 when we shall have a Friday & Saturday show with an International and Australian panel.

In concluding I wish to convey appreciation to Victoria Police and Ambulance Service who attended to the care of the injured young boy in a truly professional manner at the Wedge Road exit.Our club will be writing to both servicesd to thank them for their professional work.

Until 2012

David Barclay

President

Lillydale K C

:thumbsup:

Its a shame the sheltie ones on the Sat arnt the BOB winner.....the one photographed didnt even pick up a res ch....I was hoping to see the BOB and RUBOB

If you want specific dogs photographed then do a proper sitting... just remember that the photographer can't be at every ring at once.