Show Entries On A Mac

RallyValley

I used to use Entry Form Australia to do my entries but it does not seem to work on Mac. As a newb Mac user can others let me know if there is an alternative or will I just need to use the old windows desktop .

Could be the browser you are using. I find that some sites do not work with Safari so I use Firefox most of the time now.

I used to use Entry Form Australia to do my entries but it does not seem to work on Mac. As a newb Mac user can others let me know if there is an alternative or will I just need to use the old windows desktop .

Could be the browser you are using. I find that some sites do not work with Safari so I use Firefox most of the time now.

It's software in an .exe file. :(

I have a mac, but I also bought a program to run Windows on my Mac -Parallels Desktop, and then you need to buy the Windows program as well, I needed to do this to run an account keeping program.

However for my show entries I use Show manager - www.showmanager.com.au - there is a small yearly fee but I find it excellent and it runs from the Mac using Safari.

Can you even use it for WA entries? I just downloaded it and it doesn't give WA as an option for State :rofl:

If you can, does it set it out exactly like the WA show entry form?

White out is your friend ;) Set it to SA and you get the generic ANKC form.

I use a Mac and do my entries via Show Manager. They have a certain number of dogs free and then you spy a minimal amount for more than that. The thing I like is that you can add judges and record your results. No confusion about the number of points you have either as you can print those out when you have recorded your results.