Does Anyone Know If Any Dog Parks In Ipswich

SueM

Hi just wondering if any local's know of any dog parks in Ipswich that have a large/small dog seperate areas, thanks.

The one at Sth Station Road (opp. Brothers) has a seperate fenced area within the offlead park :)

Edited by gsdog2

Hi just wondering if any local's know of any dog parks in Ipswich that have a large/small dog seperate areas, thanks.

The one at Sth Station Road (opp. Brothers) has a seperate fenced area within the offlead park :)

Great thanks, will work out which one is closest to Karalee.

We're talking about the same one. :laugh:

I would avoid the park near Brothers, which is in Raceview. Both areas are huge with many uncontrolled dogs. The smaller fenced section is often used by people that can't control their dogs in the large section.

The park at North Booval is a lot safer, because hardly anyone goes there, and if they do you have time to get out before they come in.

North Booval is closer to Karalee.

We're talking about the same one. :laugh:

Ok :laugh: I thought there was one at Booval as well - as Greymate has said.

I don't go to offlead parks at all so have no idea what either of them are like ;)