Does Anyone Know Of A Handyman Ipswich Area

SueM

Hi am looking for a local handyman to reinforce the bottom of our fences in our large back yard, it has dog fencing but the chihuahua's can get through it and want to get it fixed, if anyone knows of a local who is reliable please let me know thanks. We are just thinking of putting chicken wire or similar bottom bit of the current fences.

If you can manage the chicken wire around the fences yourself it will be much easier if you get the netting clips and pliers (avail at bunnings or farm supplies). I bought them to attach bedding to the metal frame beds and to join the bunnings compost wires together when I made a huge rabbit enclosure. Cheap and easy to use.

Like these http://www.farmerswarehouse.com.au/home.php?cat=306

Edited by Andisa

I have often used handyman from the Grey Army here in Beenleigh and I know they do other suburbs. Basically they are retired tradesmen. They can take a little longer but I have found them more creative in solving problems and cheaper. Kind of like getting your dad to do it! I have used them prob 4 times for building work, plumbing and electrical work. Only had one guy who was painful to manage. 13 11 98 or check out www.greyarmy.com.au

I live in the brisbane valley and can do that sort ofd thing.. if you like pm me and take it from there.

I am usually avail on Tues. Thurs, sat and Sun

cheers

H

Thanks will send you a PM :-)

I have often used handyman from the Grey Army here in Beenleigh and I know they do other suburbs. Basically they are retired tradesmen. They can take a little longer but I have found them more creative in solving problems and cheaper. Kind of like getting your dad to do it! I have used them prob 4 times for building work, plumbing and electrical work. Only had one guy who was painful to manage. 13 11 98 or check out www.greyarmy.com.au