Holistic Select

Are you talking about Eagle Pack Holistic or Holistic Select? My local Petbarn sells both and they did not have EPH for the longest time. Holistic Select has always been there. Not sure if they are now the same product. They seem to be from the same company? :confused:

Holistic select not the eagle pack one.

Ah well, I have tried to find a store that can get it in regular but it has deemed impossible and since found a feed that is best suited to my husky girl and my EP does well on it too! win win!

Ah well, I have tried to find a store that can get it in regular but it has deemed impossible and since found a feed that is best suited to my husky girl and my EP does well on it too! win win!

Holistic Select is the Eagle pack one. It was renamed Holistic Select and given its own website. They are both owned by Wellpet foods.

Holistic Select is the Eagle pack one. It was renamed Holistic Select and given its own website. They are both owned by Wellpet foods.

I'm going on by the bag we got, just said Holistic Select on it, thanks for the clear up!

There is another Eagle Pack though, those come in solid coloured bags with very different ingredients.