Lump On Belly

My 2 year old desexed toy x mini poodle has a raised pea sized lump on her belly up near her front leg it is slightly red and i thought i might get some peoples opinions before i take her to the vet because it could be nothing so please any thoughts you might have on this just let me know.....

Edited by Poodlelovergirl2010

The only way to find out what the lump is and whether it is cause for concern or not, is to see your vet. It would be very difficult for anyone on here (and irresponsible) to try and diagnose a lump that we cannot examine, online. Best to go for a checkup as even if it does turn out to be "nothing", that's exactly what you want to hear!

The only way to find out what the lump is and whether it is cause for concern or not, is to see your vet. It would be very difficult for anyone on here (and irresponsible) to try and diagnose a lump that we cannot examine, online. Best to go for a checkup as even if it does turn out to be "nothing", that's exactly what you want to hear!

x2

x2

X3