Spring Fair Nsw

Wazzat Xolo

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a DOL signal/secret code word to identify other DOLers? We'll be there Sat to watch agility and Sun to show.

lolololololol They are usually the friendly ones!!

People come up to me and say .... hello I am Dog Mad ... off DOL and people not on DOL look and go ????????

I usually know people by their dogs, and people know me by my dogs, then again I am forward and just ask, Are you off DOL!!

*note to self - must find the "Xolo's" tomorrow... and learn how to pronounce it*

Ummm... I'll be the crazy person who will be asking everyone if I can touch, pat, cuddle, or kiss their dogs...

... I've been wormed and de-flea'd and had all my shots... honest!!

Me at a dog show/gathering is very much akin to a kid in a candy store... err!

T.

Today was the best fun! I saw so many breeds I've never seen before. I loved the Leonburger and Pyrranean Mountain dog that I met, they were such gentle giants. Two amazing coincidences - my sister's kids were saying how much the Iggy near us at lunch looked like theirs, and he turned out to be a full brother and we met the grand-dam and some puppy cousins, and I finally had a chance to say thankyou to the breeder of my childhood best dog ever, my Aussie Terrier, she bred about 35 years ago. Cairn Terriers are now at second place on my must-have list (after a Lab), and I can now pick the difference between Norwich and Norfolk terriers!

I didn't talk to any DOLers but saw Mon having her photo taken and a Xolo going around the ring.

OMG Poodle people are funny!

It was so nice to meet everyone, i am SO SORRY I couldnt talk much individually, I was overwhelmed with the beautiful people and all their interest in the breed. What a fantastic bunch of people in the NSW Dog Show World, the first day when everyone came to see the Xolos and clapped at the ring side, I thought they must do this for every breed, then I was told it was for the Xolo, I was speechless, what a lovely gesture, and the handlers Skye and Angela from NSW THANK YOU.

BUT did anyone get a chnace to see the Junior Handlers with them? Magificent and so well handled, Ffire photography has some awesome shots on her Facebook page. Thank you again everyone, it was lovely and I was speechless ( no mean feat there!)

I havent any pics but know Ffiona Erskine has some on her web site.

It was so nice to meet everyone, i am SO SORRY I couldnt talk much individually, I was overwhelmed with the beautiful people and all their interest in the breed. What a fantastic bunch of people in the NSW Dog Show World, the first day when everyone came to see the Xolos and clapped at the ring side, I thought they must do this for every breed, then I was told it was for the Xolo, I was speechless, what a lovely gesture, and the handlers Skye and Angela from NSW THANK YOU.

BUT did anyone get a chnace to see the Junior Handlers with them? Magificent and so well handled, Ffire photography has some awesome shots on her Facebook page. Thank you again everyone, it was lovely and I was speechless ( no mean feat there!)

I havent any pics but know Ffiona Erskine has some on her web site.

I did!! It was wonderful- the juniors looked really proud to have them as well :) I actually got a picture of one of them in junior handlers on the sunday. Off to see if it turned out (Still learning on the fancy camera so it is somewhat of a hit and miss still lol)!

Edited by ~Woofen~

I saw another rare breed at the spring fair. Podengo Pequeno! :D I got to have a play and a cuddle. What a charming little breed.

We saw the Xolos, too. OH said he wanted to help oil them. :laugh:

I LOVVVVE The pondengo's!!!

Saw the Xolos from a distance! what group are they in?