Omg I Have A Climber

Fordogs

As the heading says one of my puppies just can't be contained, she is a monkey and climbs out of the puppy pen and the others are learning from her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ( So naughty but she is such a cool puppy, always the first to do anything,) She think that she is so smart but she is giving me a heart attack, I am always catching her just before she hits the ground. How can I sell her knowing that she is so smart??? Wish I had a photo of her as she escapes but I am too busy trying to catch her before she falls !!!!!!!!!!!!

She is the one in the middle. So Cute.

post-23314-0-95947000-1312368296_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fordogs

LOL.

I had 1 that I could not work out HOW she was getting out of the puppy yard. She was climbing the bougainvillea to a small hole their mother had created and somersaulting out of it to enjoy the full yard. The embarrassing part was before I knew how she was doing it and I had puppy buyers visiting and they said "isn't there a puppy with a dark face?" So I did a head count, yep 1 short and promptly excused myself to go find her. Their reaction was "isn't she such a clever girl" , said with an adoring smile. And just as well as 2 weeks later that is who they took home.

Most recent update was telling me it took her 2 days to work out how to escape the area they had created for her and their reply was still "she is such a smart little puppy." I'm just glad I found a home that appreciates the little monster and have warned them she will keep them on their toes for life. LOL