Service

Dazu

A big thank you to Wayrod for the quick delivery of the PP50's I ordered, usually takes longer to get to Far North Queensland, very very happy with his service will be using him in future with pet transport & pet boarding also. Can't recommend him highly enough.

A big thank you to Wayrod for the quick delivery of the PP50's I ordered, usually takes longer to get to Far North Queensland, very very happy with his service will be using him in future with pet transport & pet boarding also. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Fully agree about Wayrod ;) ...

Have recently had dealings with him, getting a dog up to NSW, and hes been great, especially with the problems we are currently having getting dogs out of Tassie :thumbsup: ...

Just about to annoy him for another quote :rofl: ...

Gretel the problem that we have experienced is related to Virgin bringing down smaller planes into Tas, at the moment.It was more cost effective, when there are not enough 'bums on seats', so to speak, to get the smaller planes. The smaller plane they are using also has a lot less freight room, and for some reason there was a lot of freight going out of Tas, so the dogs were not a priority. Added to this was for some reason, a few extra dogs going out as well, hence a backlog needing to be sorted. Its taken me just on a fortnight to get my dog booked on a flight, (I have to say that both parties are shift workers, so that may have contributed to the dates getting pushed a bit further along)...

I would suggest you book the pup on asap ;) ...

I recently used him to get a pup to Sydney and was very impressed with his service and price.

2 other companies never even bothered to get back to me with a quote. And Wayrod's price for transport was significantly cheaper than the 1 company I did get a quote from. In the end it cost about the same to buy a brand new pp40 crate from him, have it shipped to Adelaide for me and then transport the puppy to Sydney as it did just for transport without a crate with the other company. And this way the owner had a crate that would last a few weeks for the puppy. He even sent it to Adelaide already with newspaper in the bottom and water bowl and funnel attached :) It was there at freight set up, ready to go and waiting for me when I arrived with puppy.

Definitely gets my thumbs up and will happily use him again.