Petplan Insurance

oakeydoak1

Has anyone had any luck at all getting their pups registered? I even re submitted all my details, got an email back within the hour but still can't register my pups for their new owners. Why offer something if they are not prepared to service it properly. I will most certainly be telling my puppy owners to not insure with this company even if we do manage to ever get the free 6 weeks insurance.

I'm starting to dread trying to do the same thing myself! I would love to hear from anyone who has managed to successfully get their pups registered, and how they did it!

I used Petplan 5 years ago for our last litter, and it was hassle free, but it all seems to have fallen apart...

Rebanne, they have a Facebook page, maybe try posting something on there - oops, I see you already have! :thumbsup: Hope you get a response!

Ok, I managed to get all mine done but it took a while for me to work it out. The first mistake I made, when its ask for Breeder Registration Number, I thought that was my actual breeder number but it isnt, it is the number you get given by them, so you really have to enter it twice, once on the first page and once on the second.

When it gets to the address and there are 2 lines I just put a space bar in the first line and type the address in the second. Then put in the postcode and it will bring up all the Towns eetc. It is very slow and you need to wait a little in between tabbing to the next fields to help it catch up.

Hope this helps!!

ok I rang them and got my code so all should be well for the next lot of puppies that go to their new homes. There is no age limit on when they insure the pups as I have one going home at 16 weeks and that won't be a problem. The two I sent via email were processed this morning.

ok I rang them and got my code so all should be well for the next lot of puppies that go to their new homes. There is no age limit on when they insure the pups as I have one going home at 16 weeks and that won't be a problem. The two I sent via email were processed this morning.

It took me 3 weeks to get my rego's back from Dogs Vic and you need those numbers for the Petplan insurance. So now that i have them i sent a email away and hope they get processed as my litter of pups went on the weekend.