Adelaide Bullmastiff Meet

Guest _MADCAT_

Guest Angel88

Hey all,

I have a 5 month old brindle Bullmastiff and have never actually met a full grown bullmastiff in person before (other than at the royal show etc)

I go to a dog park on the corner of Maxwell Rd and Bridge rd Para hills every day between 4-6pm. It's a pretty big dog park with a massive walking trail behind it with a river etc, plenty of room in the dog park for the dogs to romp around and has a gazebo for us to sit etc.

It would be AMAZING if Bullmastiff owners would be willing to come and let your dogs have a run around with my pup frank and so my partner and I could be able to see what frank will actually look like when he's fully grown and let us be able to socialize with other bullmastiff owners and ask some questions about your dogs!

If there is some interest we can figure out a date.

Hope we can meet up with some other Bullmastiff owners / lovers!

But all breeds big or small are welcome! I'd LOVE to meet some big/ giant breeds (we have a few regular great danes at the dog park, but no mastiff breeds)

From Josie, Brett and puppy Frank.

imag2123.jpg

imag2293.jpg

my friend has an 8 month old male bullmastiff and i have a 4 month old cane corso male aswell, i could ask and see if she wants to bring her boy one day?

Hes a BIG boy but very friendly! we are both in lewiston too, they have a dog park in two wells too if you wanted to meet there even?

my boy looks pretty similar to yours too! brindle male

post-39703-0-63781200-1312508922_thumb.jpg

Guest Angel88

They are gorgeous!

I currently own a Toyota Supra (the one as my display pic) that I'm trying to sell so can't really take Frank to any other dog park other than the Para Hills one which is across the road.

Once I've sold my supra for a stagea (wagon) I'll happily come to the two wells park!

But until then I'm sorta stuck only walking to the para hills one (across the road from me)

But would defiantly love to see another mastiff and your cane corso!