Pick Up After Your Dogs Show People!

woodbyne

Our neighbour many moons ago also got feed up so neatly bagged the poo & placed it in the letter box with a note "return to sender"

Worked very well i must say,

:laugh::thumbsup:

Might be something that I will need to look into. Although there has also been a cat visiting the front lawn. It really irks me that I do the poop pick up out the back and then have to do it out the front!!

Pam- OK there is still always some pee left in the tank but a little tinkle generally doesn't have the same reach as a massive spout so to speak :rofl:. And I guess if an accident does happen I would prefer to only have a small mess to apologise for/clean up than a big one. Thankfully my boy is nearly 4 and hasn't embarrassed me in 3 years but I am still prepared. I am now showing his brother who lives in a pet home so will be ultra careful to make sure he visits a fair few trees before going near other peoples property.

Mind you my girls probably mark more than my boys LOL

You should have gone to the world show in paris if you wanted to see poo! :eek: the grass strips were more poo then grass/soil by part way through the show

Didn't I read a number of posts just recently poopooing Australia as a dog friendly country and trumpeting the virtues of Europe. Sound like it is the same all over the world.