A Fantastic Achievement For An 11 Yr Old Girl

dezzyno.1

thanks Huntia....it is a happy ending for such a great little dog....Jessie is a dream and loves the kids to bits....we also love her and believe me both dogs are spoilt rotten even to the point where they sleep on the kids beds at night and the kids turn the electric blanket on for the side of the bed the dogs sleep on...lol.....as a parent I am just sooo proud of my kids and furkids....lol

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow Tamika and Jessie! Tamika that is an amazing achievement, cant believe you have trained this 'untrainable dog' yourself. Your story belongs on a anti BSL site somewhere!

Pssst Tamika! One of my dogs is a royal pain in the a.. can i post her to you to be trained? :p

Edited by indigirl

thanks indigirl....we have only had Dezzy for about 2 years being our first dog ever and Jessie for about 1 1/2 years.....we have had such great support from our local obedience club and without them we wouldn't be where we are now....they have been very supportive even not worrying about what breed of dog we have and sticking up for us when comments were made about our breed of dogs.....I showed Tamika ur post and she laughed sooo much and said sure if u want to send ur dog down she will train it

:laugh: thanks again indigirl my daughter enjoys reading everyone comments and it is a great confidence boost for her as well :thumbsup:

Edited by dezzyno.1

indigirl she just looks so gorgeous and like such a sweety....Tamika said she will most definitely have her to train her :laugh:

Tamika said there is no way that she is evil with a face like that....she is sooo cute :rofl:

but if she didn't drive u nuts Indigirl it wouldn't be your special girl and it probably just wouldn't be her....lol

I know.... out of all my dogs guess which one is my fav?? The blonde hairy cow of course lol Her greatest joy in life is tormenting me i swear.. none of the others are as badly behaved as her. She had to spend 3 weeks in Adelaide earlier in the year, i missed her soo much! She is cheeky demanding loud and obnoxious but she has my heart :)

• 2 weeks later...

just letting everyone know that Tamika and Jessie have both now done their very first 800m in training yesterday....they did very well although Jessie at one time wanted to go play with the kangaroos but Tamika got her back on track and I was found....poor Jessie was a bit tired but has recovered well....will let everyone know how they go at their next trial hopefully in September...I am just soooo proud of them both :thumbsup: