A Fantastic Achievement For An 11 Yr Old Girl

dezzyno.1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks everyone ur comments are greatly appreciated...it is great seeing kids out there doing well in dog sports.....and our dogs are American Staffordshire Terriers Huck House.....I will let u all know how me and Dezzy go today....lol

Congrats, always great to see kids getting into dog sports :thumbsup: Buffy, an Iggy, did a Test Track (now known as Track 1) with an 11 year old handler some years ago too :)

Edited by FHRP

thanks heaps to everyone for your kind comments....my daughter really enjoys reading them....I am also proud to tell everyone that Dezzy and myself also got a very good pass today.....it has been a fantastic weekend and the dogs really enjoy the tracking....the only downside is that now we have to train for 800m instead of 400m which I am sure the dogs wont mind at all and neither will we.....lol

thanks MEH and shelties n danes yes it is fantastic that my daughter has got into the dog sports we do.....and as a parent u feel so proud of them for doing their best and enjoying the sport and our dogs as well :thumbsup:

Edited by dezzyno.1

thanks to everyone i am sooooo proud of them both consider that Jessie was dumped at 18 months of age because her previous owner said she was untrainable and yet an 11 year old girl has achieved so much and trained Jessie herself.....hi tlc Dezzy is doing great at both nursing homes....there is a resident there that cannot eat or speak and can't do anything for himself but when Dezzy goes in Dezzy gives him a lick to say hello and he starts laughing so hard he ends up crying he is also calling out Dez when Dezzy leaves his room and then Dezzy barks back.....the nurses love it.....if we are about 5 mins late we are always told off and because we are doing tracking Dezzy has muscled up they always tell me he has lost too much weight and needs fattening up so u can imagine what he gets to eat....lol.....hope things are great for you and how are ur guys doing at the hospital....it is such a rewarding thing....again thanks everyone for ur kind wishes and I will update when I have news from Monday be it good or bad...lol

What a great story!!

And congratulations to your daughter and Jessie :D