Cheap Book Website With Free Shipping!

Aztec Gold

I tend to use the American book depository rather than the UK one though. I always use PayPal for all my online shopping where it's available.

Delivery is same no matter as all books sent fom Uk warehouse, prices seem to be nearly the same as well

And another thumbs down here for fishpond,awful delivery time and had to keep following up

Does the UK site charge in pounds or USD? i'm curious to know if having the AUD so high against the Greenback works in my favour by using the US site.

If you go to booko.com.au and search for the title of your book, it will convert the currency for you and you will be able to see which one ends up cheaper. I find sometimes the US one cheaper and sometimes the UK one cheaper, so this is why there's a search engine available to compare all the options available.

I tend to use the American book depository rather than the UK one though. I always use PayPal for all my online shopping where it's available.

Delivery is same no matter as all books sent fom Uk warehouse, prices seem to be nearly the same as well

And another thumbs down here for fishpond,awful delivery time and had to keep following up

Does the UK site charge in pounds or USD? i'm curious to know if having the AUD so high against the Greenback works in my favour by using the US site.

If you go to booko.com.au and search for the title of your book, it will convert the currency for you and you will be able to see which one ends up cheaper. I find sometimes the US one cheaper and sometimes the UK one cheaper, so this is why there's a search engine available to compare all the options available.

thanks for that comparative resource; i hadn't come across it before....Although my bank balance may not be as healthy now :laugh:

www.betterworldbooks.com

there is a flat delivery charge, but often the total amount is comparible to those with free shipping, and I find they're fantastic if you don't mind a second hand book that's a bit hard to find.

I love them because profits go to world literacy causes and they save books from going to landfill (ie from libraries etc).

They are US based and I receive books usually within the 1 week mark.

Hmmnmn the real bad news is that bookdepository has been bought by Amazon so I suspect the fabulous service and super pricing will son be a thingy of the past :( I have bought a few things from fishpond this year and they have been fine :thumbsup:

Mea

Hmmnmn the real bad news is that bookdepository has been bought by Amazon so I suspect the fabulous service and super pricing will son be a thingy of the past :( I have bought a few things from fishpond this year and they have been fine :thumbsup:

Mea

nooooo :cry: my favourite book store!