Funny Mis-informed Things People Say About Dogs

Oh, the smell one has reminded me of what I was told about a greyhound once. When you have your period they smell the blood and could try to have sex with you.

W.T.F :rofl:

That is just terrible

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a Doberman breeder/owner years ago I was constantly told you cant trust a doberman. It will be raised in a family for years and will suddenly turn on everyone and attack. When out walking younger pups for lead training people would cross the road so as not to walk past you walking a 3 mth old pup.

Saw this mentioned about another breeder earlier, but I guess a few of us have to live with these dangerous animals....

A Dobermans brain will outgrow its skull and it will go crazy and attack you :laugh:

I hear these all the time :laugh:

That feeding a dog raw meat or bones will give it a taste for blood and it will attack children. I heard this only weeks ago from an adult. Scary what goes on in some peoples heads.

This! I hear this all the time. Inclusive of this is if they happen to kill a bird/rat/etc. they get a taste for blood and will become a maniacal, rabid man-eating hellhound. :rolleyes:

Edited by mr.mister