Dogs Nsw Rego Help

dotdashdot

Hello,

I'm having a little bit of trouble registering my pup with DogsNSW (I apologize if this is in the wrong section, this is my first thread and rego of a pup). I've joined online, paid my full membership fee and after contacting DogNSW I was given my membership number.

Now, each time I try to go to "become online member/reset password" it comes up with a page saying either my details are wrong or the page is down for maintaince (several times over 2 days I don't think it's down?)

Am I doing something obviously wrong that is really simple to fix? and do I get a mail-out from them confirming my rego (if it's easier I will just wait for this to arrive and try again then).

Thank you in advance for any help you may give me, I just really want her registered (because I'll probably forget if I don't do it soon hehe)

As long as you have signed registration papers from the dogs previous owner or breeder just forward them to the organization with all your details and the appropriate fee.

They will then be returned by post with the papers in your name.

I assume you mean that you are trying to transfer the registration into your name, not register the puppy because that can only be done by the breeder. There is no online option to transfer registration because you need to send in the original registration certificate with the transfer signed on the back by the breeder to have it processed.

Hello,

Now, each time I try to go to "become online member/reset password" it comes up with a page saying either my details are wrong or the page is down for maintaince (several times over 2 days I don't think it's down?)

Am I doing something obviously wrong that is really simple to fix? and do I get a mail-out from them confirming my rego (if it's easier I will just wait for this to arrive and try again then).

Hi,

I had similiar problem with trying get into the online member section......it wouldn't let me register, so I could use it.......the problem was my email address wasn't noted through the system........so all I did was send an email to DNSW telling them the problem and it was fixed.

With transferring your puppy into your name....you either have to take the paperwork to the office or post it in.