Lillydale K C Lucky Cash Show Friday 12th August

yorkpark

Guess The Final Entry  

8 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Entries For Lucky Cash Show?

2. 2. Guess the exact number of entries

Is the big sack sale on again this year

YES Yes YES. THE BIG SACK SALE IS ON AGAIN BIGGER THAN EVER! Same Prices as the Five Previous Years! Watch for New Press Release on lillydalekc.com by Tuesday with Breed entry numbers. Thank you for asking

David B President lillydale K C

The Lucky Exhibitor who has guessed (very close) Lillydale K C "Lucky Cash" entry is Samantha ( Stolzseinrotts). Well Done kindly come to the office at the show and idenmtify yourself to our President ( David B). You will receive a lovely PRIZE complimwents of Lillydale K C. Breed/Group details will be listed by Tuesday 2nd August.

Woo Hoo!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lucky me!!! I am looking forward to these shows as they will be last ones that I am doing for a few months!!! And to win the guessing competition is just an added bonus!!!! ( I never seem to win anything (raffles etc), it seems the tide may be turning!) I am a little excited about winning!!! :laugh:

Thank you to LKC, I am very much looking forward to these shows as well as presenting myself to the President on Friday the 12th to claim my prize!

What a bonus for all exhibitors to have Breed numbers listed by Tuesday 2nd August. This I really like and would like to see other Victorian Clubs post this information about breed numbers. I know some of the NSW clubs do this and it is great to know your breed numbers before hand.

A big thank you To Lilydale Kennel Club for putting on the show and giving us all a great panel of judges to show under!!!!

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

The Lucky Exhibitor who has guessed (very close) Lillydale K C "Lucky Cash" entry is Samantha ( Stolzseinrotts). Well Done kindly come to the office at the show and idenmtify yourself to our President ( David B). You will receive a lovely PRIZE complimwents of Lillydale K C. Breed/Group details will be listed by Tuesday 2nd August.

Woo Hoo!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lucky me!!! I am looking forward to these shows as they will be last ones that I am doing for a few months!!! And to win the guessing competition is just an added bonus!!!! ( I never seem to win anything (raffles etc), it seems the tide may be turning!) I am a little excited about winning!!! :laugh:

Thank you to LKC, I am very much looking forward to these shows as well as presenting myself to the President on Friday the 12th to claim my prize!

What a bonus for all exhibitors to have Breed numbers listed by Tuesday 2nd August. This I really like and would like to see other Victorian Clubs post this information about breed numbers. I know some of the NSW clubs do this and it is great to know your breed numbers before hand.

A big thank you To Lilydale Kennel Club for putting on the show and giving us all a great panel of judges to show under!!!!

I second all that stolz. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: