Dol Meet Waldo

Sue & Waldo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Waldo!! Love the name! Can't see a piccy if one was meant to be there? :(

Best of luck with your new pup! My parents bring their mini schnauzer pup home in just over 2 weeks :D

Edited by RubyStar

Welcome Waldo!! Love the name! Can't see a piccy if one was meant to be there? :(

Best of luck with your new pup! My parents bring their mini schnauzer home in just over 2 weeks :D

I thought I had posted pics

will try again.

:happydance::love: Oh Sue, he's gorgeous.

I can't tell you how glad I am that you have a new puppy to love and train. You learnt so much with Cindy, and had such a good time working with her, that I didn't like to think of you without a pup - although I know it's different for everyone - some people need much longer. When Fergus died suddenly from accidental poisoning, I had to get a new pup very soon - for Kirra, who was fretting badly, but also for me - and Rory was my 'meant to be' pup, as I'm sure Waldo is yours.

A friend down here has been having fun with her mini bitch - quite challenging to train, but does lovely work. And there are some great mini agility dogs around in SA and in Queensland - and some came over from NZ for Adelaide agility nationals. Lots of potential - as well as being cute as a button. :)

ETA - I truly believe Cindy would be so glad. :)

Edited by Tassie