K9+ Gazebo Mats

Andisa

My mat is being held ransom by Trevor as I left it at the show last weekend!

Maybe Trevor is going to photograph it in various locations around the globe and send you the snaps :rofl:

With shipping these mats cost as much as the ones I am getting off Paws 4 Effect.

Hi guys, thank you, just spotted this thread.... ah you dag Andisa, I didn't need a thread of my own, my Gazebo Mats are running out the door, but thank you anyway. :thanks:

Reb and Megz, glad your mats arrived promptly :)

Reb, what an awesome idea using the Liner for the pupplets. Certainly will stop any moisture getting onto the floors. I adore your baby GHs :love: ... you know how I feel about GHs

Andisa and Stolz, just yell out whenever you want a mat, still plenty available in all 3 colors.

K9+ Gazebo Mats are my own brand, made specifically for K9+

Just wondering how yours are different to this sellers? They look the same?

http://www.callicoma.com.au/people.htm#Paws_And_Bones_Patterned_Ground_Mats

Post is free for me as I can pick up so only 2 bucks more for a better quality mat (seen both mats and Paws wins hands down) So $90 is the best buy for me :thumbsup:

Um - Shelties N Danes, I am a little confused as to why you have posted in this thread about your gazebo mats when you made it quite clear that you objected to Dyzney posting about her mats in your thread. This thread was started out of respect for you since I wanted to discuss the gazebo mats that Dyzney sells - what about showing the same respect and if you want to to do a "yours V's mine" thread then please feel free to start another.

Edited by Andisa

Maybe Trevor is going to photograph it in various locations around the globe and send you the snaps :rofl:

Don't give him ideas!!

Don't give him ideas!!

Runs to pass Trevor his passport! :D

Everyone was raving about my mat today when I set up at the Darwin Royal :thumbsup:

Great news :thumbsup: , what colour mat did you get?????? :)

I got black and purple, my friend ordered a blue just over the weekend :)

Don't give him ideas!!

Runs to pass Trevor his passport! :D

Hope you have your new Berli support bra on :laugh:

Does nayone know if these mats or the other ones so there are no arguments can be used on the wa grounds? would be nice to have something for the kids to sit on i always forget the picnic mat lol

With shipping these mats cost as much as the ones I am getting off Paws 4 Effect.

Hi guys, thank you, just spotted this thread.... ah you dag Andisa, I didn't need a thread of my own, my Gazebo Mats are running out the door, but thank you anyway. :thanks:

Reb and Megz, glad your mats arrived promptly :)

Reb, what an awesome idea using the Liner for the pupplets. Certainly will stop any moisture getting onto the floors. I adore your baby GHs :love: ... you know how I feel about GHs

Andisa and Stolz, just yell out whenever you want a mat, still plenty available in all 3 colors.

K9+ Gazebo Mats are my own brand, made specifically for K9+

Just wondering how yours are different to this sellers? They look the same?

http://www.callicoma.com.au/people.htm#Paws_And_Bones_Patterned_Ground_Mats

Post is free for me as I can pick up so only 2 bucks more for a better quality mat (seen both mats and Paws wins hands down) So $90 is the best buy for me :thumbsup:

Um - Shelties N Danes, I am a little confused as to why you have posted in this thread about your gazebo mats when you made it quite clear that you objected to Dyzney posting about her mats in your thread. This thread was started out of respect for you since I wanted to discuss the gazebo mats that Dyzney sells - what about showing the same respect and if you want to to do a "yours V's mine" thread then please feel free to start another.

Andisa, these are my mats and I have no intention of starting a us v them war, I think both mats have different feature, come in different colours and will appeal to different people and I am sure that dyzney would agree with me that there is plenty of room for both of us in the dog world :thumbsup:

Does nayone know if these mats or the other ones so there are no arguments can be used on the wa grounds? would be nice to have something for the kids to sit on i always forget the picnic mat lol

I would ring them and ask to be safe.

In VIC we can use them, but not leave them on the grass over night - nor tarps as it will kill the grass.

how laughable, not everyone can get their mat delivery fee free. I'm sure some people get stuff from Dyzney as well without delivery costs. But a large % have to pay delivery for any goods they buy.

:thumbsup:

Andisa, these are my mats and I have no intention of starting a us v them war, I think both mats have different feature, come in different colours and will appeal to different people and I am sure that dyzney would agree with me that there is plenty of room for both of us in the dog world :thumbsup:

Yes - I am aware of that - however I was just reminding Shelties N Danes about her comments to Dyzney in the other thread and felt a bit of fairness was called for.

Personally I do not care who's mat people buy as long as they are happy with it.

Edited by Andisa

Guys these are NOT my mats!! I was just asking why the seller is saying they are exclusive to them when in fact other sellers have the same mats. Just a question I thought I would ask about. Thats all! :D

Guys these are NOT my mats!! I was just asking why the seller is saying they are exclusive to them when in fact other sellers have the same mats. Just a question I thought I would ask about. Thats all! :D

Thank you for your question SND. What I said was that my K9+ Gazebo Mats were made especially for my business, which is K9+, and they were.

Edited by dyzney

I appreciate everyone's input and dicussions.

Unlike SND, I have no issue with anyone discussing any other gazebo mats or products in this thread, even though I am not the OP. I will also mention that I did not request Andisa to start this thread and had no knowledge of it until I saw it. I did not mind her doing it, but did not put her up to it. I am aso not suggesting that anyone else is doing this... just to clear up any possible other questions that might arise :)

I absolutely agree with Paws4Effect1. There is plenty of room for us both and others even. Customers will buy what appeals to them. Everyone has different tastes, requirements and that is what makes the world go around. :)

Regarding postage, K9+ Gazebo Mats can be purchased via my website (flat rate product price of $89.95 including Regular Postage to anywhere in Australia) or via my ebay store, which offers the Mat for $69.95and various different postal rates for various Aust Post postal zones, all displayed in the listing.

With this style of marketing my customers can purchase with the method that works out most cheaply for them. Locals are better of going through my ebay store and customers that are further distanced from Vic may be better off buying via my website. Offers options to my customers.

Locals are welcome to arrange pick up from us.

Edited by dyzney

I would ring them and ask to be safe.

In VIC we can use them, but not leave them on the grass over night - nor tarps as it will kill the grass.

with the rain we been having think i might lol grass is gonna be a bit wet for the next few weeks :D