Training On Sunshine Coast

just1more

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone out there knows of any show training classes based on the Sunshine Coast. I am interested in possibly show my SBT pup. If not show classes then would love some obedience classes. Thanks :D

I don't think there is show training on the Sunshine Coast... I never found any. I've just been going to Caboolture for show training. If you find anything let me know! 45 minutes is a long way when you're tired lol.

But there's the sunshine coast dog obedience club.

Thanks for that DogNerd :D

I had found out about the obedience club at Buderim but there doesn't seem to be anywhere near the amount of "dog clubs" on the Sunny Coast as there are in Brissy and south...and nowhere near the amount there seems to be in Vic and NSW :( We seem to of been forgotten or somethig??...might be the GREAT lifestyle up here!! Everyone so easy going that even their dogs don't need training coz it's such a great cruisy life ;)

No problem! Yeah I was going to sign up for the next set of classes but forgot to lol. I've also been looking for other places for obedience.

Haha! Don't we wish that were true... Lol. It really sucks, I wish there were more options.

The caboolture kennel club have a Facebook page I think it's set up as like a persons account so search Caboolture Kennel-Club and it should come up.