Rip Cindy

Sue & Waldo

OH NO. Sue I'm so sorry to read this. I'm just catching up on the DOL events and was shocked to read this. Cindy was the light of your life and you clearly her's. I'll miss not seeing her progress with Bronte to CD. :cry:

Hugs to you and look after yourself, while our past little ones look after her over the rainbow bridge.

Thanks-bet there is no mud or wet grass that she has to drop in now! Her hovering drops in damp grass cost me at least 2 passes. But you would remember that day too.

She was the light of my life. As my DH said "You are in a state of deep heartfelt grief"

I did the last poo patrol today. Couldn't bear to do it before this.

Sometimes i can explore getting a new dog and at times I can't. Don't think I can bear to be without though!

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.

Was she your only dog? You poor thing, it's just so awful but it must be even worse if you now have no dogs. At least I have the other 3, and I have been out today with one of them at herding practise. It's the best therapy ever, doing dog stuff with dog loving people. And I think the best way to honour the memory of the one who's gone is to enjoy activities with other dogs.

Yes she was our only dog so hard! DD dog is here tonight which is nice.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic