Bitch Season

cass_06

I am interested to hear what people thoughts are.

Bitch had first season at 10 months

Bitch mother comes in every 6-7 mths so we thought she would come in around that

If so she is 8 weeks overdue at this stage

I have had 3 bitches in season but she hasn't even shown any sign to come in

Any thoughts?? I know she will come in when she is ready but would love to hear people experiences

With the other 3 bitches being on heat maybe she is the bottom of the pack and as such will come on heat when the others are finished.

One of mine started to come on and then the matriarch came on heat and she went off only to come on when the older bitch finished.

With the other 3 bitches being on heat maybe she is the bottom of the pack and as such will come on heat when the others are finished.

One of mine started to come on and then the matriarch came on heat and she went off only to come on when the older bitch finished.

The 3 bitches finished there seasons about 2 weeks ago

Wow, that is really interesting!

interesting....

(wonder what my GP friend, who loves finding the correlations between human and canine reproduction would say to this?)