Dog Beds

Hello

I am wanting to get another dog bed for the new edition to the family.

I need a large bed that looks decent as it will be for inside. My problem is I hate spending alot on dog beds ;)

Does anyone know of any online stores where I can find a dog bed for a good price?

If you get a puppy... I suggest holding back on buying a bed for it. Buy the pup a mat or use an old pillow or something. The pup might be destructive and destroy the lovely new bed and you will have to go out and buy a new one.

Bunning have cheap dog bed (I bought one for $4).

They told me to hold out on buying beds because I might have a chewer too, but at $7 a pop from Kmart, I didn't think it would matter if he chewed it up:

picture428s.jpg

They come in smaller and larger varieties too. Kmart is generally cheaper than online stores because online stores usually charge for shipping as well as the bed.

Ruby had the same pillow/dog bed thingy I bought from a $2 shop when I first brought her home for about 9 months! I covered it with a thick towel which she chewed the corners of, but the bed stayed intact! :) I also had a crate mattress that I bought from Big W on the bottom. A few months ago I bought one of those stripy beds/pillows from Kmart and put the towel on top.

I made the mistake of buying a bed/pillow for her outside kennel when she was about 6 months old- it lasted a day and a half! :laugh: So now she has an assortment of polar fleece blankets and old sheets for when she's outside :D

Edited by lilli_star