Worlds Ugliest Dog Comp

DieselDog

Poor Cresties being over represented again.. lol. Some of those dogs were seriously cute though (you know, the ugly cute.. kind of like how some men are ugly sexy ;)!

Yeah I'm not too keen on this comp - kinda hits a nerve when in real life your dog is laughed at and called ugly by passers by :(

Louis sayz "I iz NOT ugly, just different" :D

5327039602_dc2f380314_z.jpg

5669274073_6466dc8813_z.jpg

Poor little mite, made me cry :cry: She needs love and security (and possibly medical attention) not made into a laughing stock.. I'd take her in a second.

You're not different to anything around here Louis you handsome boy ;)

Poor Cresties being over represented again.. lol. Some of those dogs were seriously cute though (you know, the ugly cute.. kind of like how some men are ugly sexy ;)!

Yeah I'm not too keen on this comp - kinda hits a nerve when in real life your dog is laughed at and called ugly by passers by :(

I personally think Louis is one of the most gorgeous Cresties I've seen :D

5327039602_dc2f380314_z.jpg

5669274073_6466dc8813_z.jpg

aaaawwww how could you call that face ugly.. look at those beautiful eyes.. & his silky crest.. mmm I am so looking forward to getting my first crestie boy home :) its a fad & hopefully one day the Ugliest dog title will fall to a different breed..