Only A Dog Person Will Understand....

Zombie Bait

Guest Willow

We are installing a portable aircon in the bathroom for our staffy, because it's his "safe room" when he has freak outs, but it's too hot in summer.

We had air con installed in the main house for the animals.

I used to take him to work every day when we first got him because he had dreadful seperation issues & would have trashed the house.

He had chemo when he had cancer, which our non-dog friends thought was a little odd.

This is not quite the same thing, but my neighbour, who is NOT a dog person, calls me everytime there is a thunderstorm to check he is ok :D

I booked a flight to Perth in September thinking I had secured a housesitter which has fallen through.Now I'm looking for a boarding kennel that I am happy with and if I don't find one I'm not going.As my ticket is non refundable try telling that to a non dog person!OMG your going to waste all that money just because of your dogs?Damn straight sunshine!

Do you go to crazy lengths to get or do things for your dog?

My husband says that I would sell him to pay for things our dogs need. He's probably right :laugh:

*cough* and that's wrong , HOW?? :laugh:

:D He gets some interesting reactions from people when he says it. Honestly and truly, I couldn't sell him, he's a bit of a keeper but he knows that I will go to the earth's lengths for our dogs. And so would he, he just doesn't admit it so freely ;)

We're one of those couples that always have to go home early from BBQ's and events because 'we have to feed the dogs' or 'I can't leave the dogs alone all night'. People always give us strange looks or say 'they'll be right' and 'they're not going to die you know'.

Fortunately for me I have one friend (and her housemates) that love my dogs and live on 5 acres so every time we go out there I take Acheron with me. He has even been invited to their house warming party next weekend!